To be your own boss entails being in charge of every component of your company, from administrative tasks to managing your company website to finding potential clients to the work itself. Entrepreneurs must be adaptable and inclined to take on new roles as they arise, particularly in the early stages. If you are ready to start your own business Niir Project Consultancy Services (NPCS) has assisted dozens of entrepreneurs in getting up and running quickly – and affordably. Micro and small scale industries are the lifeblood of the economy, providing numerous job opportunities for qualified workers. After all, small-scale industries are critical to the economy, both financially and socially.
The most exciting aspect is it is simple and profitable to start a small manufacturing business. You can start your own manufacturing business and operate it from a small space. Because the initial investment required to start a small or micro manufacturing business is minimal.
Manufacturing/Production, Ancillary, and Service Industries Are the Three Types of Small Scale Industries
• Manufacturing Industries: Units that manufacture finished goods for consumption or use in other industries. These small-scale industries are typically owned by individuals. Power looms, engineering industries, food processing, and other small-scale industrial sectors are examples.
• Ancillary Industries: Large corporations or multinational corporations manufacture finished products, but they do not typically manufacture all of the parts themselves. These firms’ vendors are from ancillary industries. Ancillary industries are also those that manufacture machines for multinational corporations or medium-sized businesses.
• Service Industries: Electronics stores and construction industries are examples of service industries. Aside from these industries, there are feeder sectors and mining or quarries.
Features of Small Scale Industries
• Ownership: These units are typically owned by a single person. As a result, it is a sole proprietorship or, in some cases, a partnership.
• Management: In most cases, the owner/owners takes full charge of both management and control. As a result, the owner is actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the business.
• Reach: Micro enterprises have a limited operational area. As a result, they meet both local and regional demand.
• Adaptability: These units are more adaptable and flexible in their business environment. As a result, in the event of sudden changes or unexpected developments, they are adaptable enough to continue on. This advantage is not available to large industries.
• Resources: They make use of locally available and easily accessible resources. This also benefits the economy by allowing for more efficient allocation of resources and less waste.
List of Most Successful Small Scale Business Ideas for startups:-
- A4 and A3 Size Paper
- Acetaldoxime or Acetaldehyde Oxime
- Admixtures for Concrete
- Aluminium Foil (Food Packaging and Pharmaceuticals Foils)
- Aluminium Foil Containers
- Asphaltic Roofing Sheet
- Baby & Adult Diaper and Sanitary Pads
- Banana Wafers
- Bio Plastic Products
- Biodegradable Plastic Bags from Corn & Cassava Starch Granules
- Biodegradable Plastic Pellets (Corn Starch Thermoplastic & Polyvinyl Alcohol) PBAT & Corn Starch Thermoplastic PLA PBAT Corn Starch Thermoplastic PLA PBAT CaCO3
- Biodegradable Plastic Products (Bags, Plates & Glasses)
- Bio-Plastic Bags and Containers from Corn Starch
- Biscuits and Candy Manufacturing Industry
- Bricks From Fly Ash
- Calcium & Zinc Stabilizer for Pipe and Foam Board Application
- Cold Storage (Shrimp & Agricultural Products)
- Detergent Cake & Washing Powder
- Disposable Face Masks
- Disposable Plastic Cups, Plates and Glasses
- Disposable Plates From Banana Leaves
- Disposable Surgical Masks
- Electric Vehicles (Electric Motorbikes and Electric Scooters)
- Gold and Diamond Jewellery
- Graphite Crucible
- Gunny (Jute) Bags from Fabric
- Gypsum Plaster Boards
- Hand Sanitizer
- Ice Cream of Different Flavours
- Indian Kitchen Spices (Masala Powder) Spices Powder and Blended Spices, Readymade Mixes (Red Chilli Powder, Sambhar Masala, Biryani Masala, Chicken Fry Masala, and Garam Masala)
- IV Fluid
- Ladies Undergarment
- Lead Acid Maintenance Free Battery
- Lithium Ion Battery (Battery Assembly)
- Maintenance Free Rechargeable Battery
- Particle Board from Wheat/Rice Straw
- Peanut Butter
- Perfumery Compounds Manufacturing and Formulation
- Production of Bioplastic Film using Biodegradable Resin
- Production of Jute Gunny Bags
- Production Unit of Liquid Washing Soap, Perfumed Bleach for the Wash of White Cloths, Toilet Tills Hard Stains Remover Liquid , Detergent Powder
- Razor Blade
- Skill Development Centre
- Solar Cell
- Solar Panel
- Solar power plant
- Surgical & N95 Masks
- Wooden Toothpick
- Workshop for Motors of Low Voltage (Up-To 1000V) and Distribution Transformers (Maintenance, Overhauls and Repairs.)
How Small Scale Industries Are Thriving?
Small-scale industries are independently owned and operated industries that do not occupy a dominant position in their business fields. Small industries promote the growth of the country by promoting urban and rural growth. If any amount of capital is invested in small industries, it will help reduce unemployment and increase self-employment. The most important thing is to increase production, increase total exports, increase employment, open up new opportunities, and increase welfare.
Small scale industries increases exports. In addition to producing more goods and services, SSI is also able to export in large quantities. At present, almost half of India’s total exports come from small businesses. Small scale industries direct exports represented 35% of total exports and indirect exports 15%. Even business enterprises and merchants help SSI export its goods and services abroad.
Small scale industries also Increases Employment Rate. The first thing to note is that small industries employ more people than all industries after agriculture. At Rs 4,444, almost four people can get full employment. US $ 1 million is invested in fixed assets in small sectors. In addition, Small scale industries employs people in both urban and rural areas. Therefore, this distributes employment patterns across the country and prevents unemployment crises.
Lower capital requirements for small scale industries. Small industries are an obvious example for this as they require less capital than large industries. Therefore, a major advantage of small industries lies in their ability to achieve economy in terms of capital use. Because in underdeveloped countries, capital is very scarce. Small scale industries is used to expand transportation and other public services, irrigation and other agricultural needs, as well as large-scale industries with particularly large benefits, to play a greater advantage in the early stages of development.
Another attraction of small-scale industries is that they are light-skilled. A large industry needs a lot of foremen, engineers, accountants, etc. Management and supervision these are a few skills are very scarce in a country, and it is important for the economy to use them as much as possible. Small industries provide a way to do this, while providing industrial expertise and serving as a training base for a large number of small industrial managers, at least some of whom have developed the ability to manage large enterprises.
Support for large industries. Another very useful role of small scale industries in developed and underdeveloped countries is that the development of large industries can obtain huge support from small industries. Small industries can manufacture small parts, such as bicycle parts, which can be assembled by large industries. Large industries can produce semi-finished products, and can produce various finished products in small industrial facilities, such as farm tools and steel tableware, and sheet metal household appliances.
Start-up companies face a complex task. Once a legal business structure is established, business owners must manage various areas to succeed. Niir Project Consultancy Services (NPCS) provides assistance in these areas. We provide entrepreneurs, start-ups and partners with usually much-needed support. Our team of consultants also includes professionals from recognized institutions and has industry experience in functional areas such as manufacturing, construction, strategy, procurement, supplier development, and quality assurance. Indian entrepreneurs focus on areas such as performance improvement, including reducing manufacturing costs, managing the supply chain, and monitoring technology and market trends to identify new application areas.
As of today, the macro and small scale industry, which consists of 36 million units, employs more than 80 million people. The sector, which includes over 6,000 products, contributes approximately 8% of GDP, as well as 45 percent of total manufacturing output and 40 percent of total exports from the country. The MSME sector plays an important role to spread industrial growth throughout the country and can be an important partner in the inclusive growth process.
Niir Project Consultancy Services (NPCS) is here to help every entrepreneur to break down all aspects of a project into time phases and schedule them with more detailed and accurate cost estimates deviations from the feasibility report with explanations, providing a better basis for presumptions and calculations. We also help to create baselines for controlling time and cost during implementation process. As an entrepreneur you can completely rely on us as we have all of the technical and resource requirements for implementing the project.
Reasons for Buying NIIR Report:
● Our research report helps you get a detailed picture of the industry by providing an overview of the industry along with the market structure and classification.
● Our report provides market analysis covering major growth driving factors for the industry, the latest market trends and the regulatory framework of the industry.
● Our Report provides an analysis and in-depth financial comparison of major Players / Competitors.
● Our Report provides indispensable buyers' data with their company financials as well as the contact details, which can be an important tool in identifying the target customers.
● Our report provides forecasts of key parameters which help to anticipate the industry performance.
● We use reliable sources of information and databases. And information from such sources is processed by us and included in the report.