Thank you for your interest in writing for 365 Business Tips. We love connecting with experts, authors, and bloggers who can offer valuable, engaging experiences for our readers.
Before submitting, make sure you are a good fit for 365 Business Tips. Please read all of the information below.
Requirements of 365 Business Tips posts:
- Original concepts and high-quality writing. We will not publish any article that has been published elsewhere.
- Articles reflect the writing style, tone, and niche of 365 Business Tips.
- Typos or grammatical errors immediately disqualify a post for consideration.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content in the article. Check all your facts and cite your sources.
- No more than two do-follow links within the article (includes author bio).
- Please include 2-3 links in the article pointing back to 365 Business Tips.
- Word Count: Most of our articles are 800-1500 words. The article must be long enough to engage our readers without being too long.
What topics is 365 Business Tips looking for?
- General Business
- Finance & Tax
- Human Resources & Career Growth
- Marketing & SEO
- Public Relations
- Government & News
Making a submission
If you think you have what it takes to write for 365 Business Tips, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas for an awesome and engaging article.